Sunday 29 January 2012

Introductions

Hello all,

This is me, Meag.

I am a pisces, I love nature, I am grounded but I also fly high. I am just one woman on a journey through life with a beautifully spirited toddler in tow. I am emotional, sensitive, empathetic, caring, loving, creative, healthy (try to be!), a procrastinator (working on it!) and I love the earth with the fire of 1000 suns. Every day I strive to be a better me, for myself, for my son and for the many little feet who will touch this earth long after I am gone.

I used to write every day, but one day my fire went out.  It has been a long time, but the flame just hasn't burned the way it used to. I am not hoping for much, but if the flow comes back I need a place to purge, so here we are.

I am not entirely sure what I plan to get from having this blog, but I do know it is something I've thought about quite often over the last 2.5 years. I feel I am finally ready, finally in a space in my own head and heart to to commit.

So here goes.

Peace, peace, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment